Monday 25 February 2013

Web Week 4

This week, I ended up missing all the web publishing classes due to illness and being late for college.
However, I got all the required information from my classmates.

Everyone got into their groups and chose a website for the Google online marketing challenge. Our group (Team Bandito) chose a soap company website.
Our tasks for the week were to complete an online test on copyright and patents and to FTP the Praxis server.

The test was straight forward enough, I ended up with a result of 80%.

Dillon showed me how to upload a file to the server by creating a directory and sending a file using command line. Using the command line was an interesting experience as it is not something which I am used to doing.

That's all I can really say on the matter. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment